Resilience: Ready for Crisis
Something’s different about 2020.
I’m not talking about the relentless changes and challenges unfolding in our world. I’m talking about the shift in how people are reacting to changes and challenges.
The shift over the last few months has been subtle, yet it’s having a real impact on how people lead.What used to be rare is becoming quite common.
Mind to Win prepared you for the challenges we normally face. 2020 is not a normal year.
The shift over the last few months has been barely detectable, yet it’s having a real impact on how people lead.
The video below describes what’s different in 2020. I want you to be aware of these subtle shifts in case they’re affecting you, too.
The video ends with an invitation to train with me, again, to deepen and extend what we worked on before.
This video and the program I’m offering are all about helping you lead at your best now in 2020 and beyond. And especially since it builds on a foundation you know, let’s help you become the inspiration and the teacher for others to build their Resilience.
Virtual Mind to Win 2020 begins October 26.
Details of the Program
October 26 – November 23
A FOUR-WEEK virtual sprint to amplify your Resilience, especially to the new stress challenges of 2020.
Learn, practice, and apply—on your timing at your level of investment.
Outcomes you can expect for yourself. You will:
- Build your Resilience to worry and anxiety—the new power drains of 2020.
- Understand, predict, and manage your specific unconscious reactions to any stressor—we’re going to help you get more specific about your Triggers and Trips.
- Bounce back faster when you do get knocked down—through practice.
- Be the one who leads with greater confidence and clarity when things fall apart.
- Help people around you become more Resilient during change and challenge.
Level 1: Core — if you’re a solo learner
(estimated additional one hour total distributed through the week)
- Training videos. Short, direct, entertaining videos share frameworks and tools. Delivered in weekly doses.
- Practices. Focused daily practices (less than five minutes a day, Monday–Friday) to deepen your Resilience muscle memory.
- Weekly Insights harvest. Short reflection questions, weekly, to help you capture your insights so you’ll carry them forward.
The core level will effectively help you increase your Resilience every day. If you learn best with others, you can engage more and learn more by opting into Level 2 Boost and Level 3 Stretch.
Level 2: Boost — learning with other great leaders (optional)
(estimated additional one hour total per week)
- Weekly live “jam” session. We create our learning together in a live video call with David and the people who show up ready to learn. David provides coaching and answers questions from the group. This will accelerate your learning more quickly
- Partner interaction. Brief online chats about your insights with a trio of people. Others in the group will expand your understanding of yourself and deepen your ability to apply it.
Level 3: Stretch — if you learn best by doing (optional)
(estimated additional 15 minutes total per week, integrated into your regular work activities )
Weekly application challenge. Short “stretch” activity to apply your new learning in your real-world situations. Application is what matters, right?
Investment in yourself:
$2500 Mind to Win regular fee
1250 discounted general public fee for this first offering
$500* introductory fee for verified M2W ALUMNI
Registration closes when we reach 50 people.
Share this with a friend who wasn’t in Mind to Win? To share this information with someone who hasn’t already completed Mind to Win, please share this link that offers a generously discounted general public rate: https://www.davidmartinco.com/mind-to-win-2020/
* For this mega discount, I hope you’ll provide a short review of the program (preferably on video) that I can share with leaders considering the program in the future.