Something’s different about 2020.
I’m not talking about the relentless changes and challenges unfolding in our world. I’m talking about the meaningful shift in how people are reacting to changes and challenges.
I’ve helped thousands of leaders build their Resilience over two decades, but I’ve seen many leaders’ behaviors change in just the last few months. It’s subtle, but it has a very real affect on their ability to lead when things get difficult.
When people make this change consciously, it can be helpful. Doing it unconsciously can make them a huge drag on everyone around them. In reality, most people don’t notice when they’ve shifted.
I shot a short video to help you notice what’s different in 2020, in case these subtle shifts are affecting you, too.
The video ends with an invitation to train with me. If now’s a good time for you to strengthen your Resilience, to lead well even when things aren’t going well, maybe you’ll want to join me. I’ll be working with a group of leaders who want to do great work especially when the challenges are morphing and the stressors are growing.
Want to join me in Mind to Win 2020? Click on the Let’s Go button.
Do you have questions about the program? Click on the Ask Me button.
Virtual Mind to Win 2020 begins October 26.
Details of the Program
October 26 – November 23
A FOUR-WEEK sprint to amplify your Resilience, especially to the new flavor of stress in 2020.
Learn, practice, and apply—on your timing at your level of investment.
Outcomes you can expect for yourself. You will:
- Build your Resilience to worry and anxiety—the new power drains of 2020.
- Understand, predict, and manage your specific unconscious reactions to any stressor.
- Bounce back faster when you do get knocked down.
- Be the one who leads with greater confidence and clarity when things fall apart.
- Help people around you become more Resilient during change and challenge.
Level 1: Core — if you’re a solo learner
(estimated one hour total/week)
- Training videos. Short, direct, entertaining videos that share frameworks and tools. Delivered in weekly doses.
- Practices. Focused daily practices (less than five minutes a day, Monday–Friday) to deepen your Resilience muscle memory.
- Weekly Insights harvest. Short reflection questions, weekly, to help you capture your insights so you’ll carry them forward.
The core level will effectively help you increase your Resilience every day. If you learn best with others, you can engage more and learn more by opting into Level 2 and Level 3.
Level 2: Boost — learning with other great leaders (powerful but optional – for the same price)
(estimated additional one hour total per week)
- Weekly live “jam” session. We create our learning together in a live video call with David and the people who show up ready to learn. David provides coaching and answers questions from the group. This will accelerate your learning more quickly
- Partner interaction. Brief online chats about your insights with a trio of people. Others in the group will expand your understanding of yourself and deepen your ability to apply it.
Level 3: Stretch — if you learn best by doing (effective and optional – for the same price)
(estimated additional 15 minutes total per week, integrated into your regular work activities )
Weekly application challenge. Short “stretch” activity to apply your new learning in your real-world situations. Being able to apply these ideas is what matters, right?
Investment in Resilience
$2500 Mind to Win
$1250 Mind to Win 2020*
* For this great discount, I hope you’ll be willing to provide a short review of the program (preferably on video) that I can share with leaders considering the program in the future.
Registration closes when we reach 50 people.
It’s guaranteed: If you aren’t fully satisfied with your results after two weeks, I’ll refund 100% of your investment. Just show me that you’ve done the work, and I’ll send your money back pronto.