What’s possible for you?
What does it feel like when you’re at your best? Does it include any of these?
- Your mind is focused, clear, and creative.
- You bounce back quickly when you hit obstacles.
- You think and act boldly.
- You’re having fun and in the flow.
When you’re playing at your best, you’re able to do the big stuff that matters to you.
What’s standing in the way?
Strangely, your brain is wired to resist you rising to your best. The most primitive part of your brain’s job is to keep you safe from threats. When it perceives a threat, it triggers protective behaviors and overrides the bold, strategic-thinking part of your brain.
Because making a leap in performance is a change…
And because change is perceived as a threat by that primitive brain…
To keep you “safe,” the primitive part of your brain resists you leaping to your best.
Left unchecked, this resistance drives you toward your worst, not your best.
What does resistance look like in real life?
The brain’s well-intended resistance shows up in 6 familiar ways:
- Self-criticism (I suck! I can’t!)
- Negative comparison to others (I suck and they rock!)
- Territorial behavior (Get outta my sandbox!)
- Overwhelm (I’ll never get it done. Or, I’m stuck.)
- Perceived powerlessness (I can’t do anything about it.)
- Repeated distraction (Squirrel!)
You’ve experienced these, right?
What can you do about them?
How do you create high performance in spite of this challenge?
Option A: Many people rely on high stress to trigger the best in themselves.
They use the pressure of high stakes, high risk, and tight deadlines to instigate peak performance. But without that pressure, their performance falters. They create artificial pressures to try to get back in the groove.
Option B: They generate their higher states by design.
The highest performers don’t count on external triggers to bring out their best. They train to generate habits of high performance. Being prepared strangely draws more opportunities to make an impact to them.
What are the habits of the highest performers?
Their most important habits are invisible. They’re the habits of the Mind — habits of thinking, emotion, and perception. High performers have developed a “Mind to Win” through practice. Well-designed practices build meaningful habits so you can be your best consistently.
Why doesn’t everyone have a Mind to Win?
It’s not because it’s a secret. Over 2000 years ago, Aristotle said: “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act but a habit.”
The problem is that few places show you HOW to generate the habits of a Mind to Win.
Most universities or professional trainings focus on building your professional skills. Very few teach the habits of a high performing Mind. Your Mind is the factor that can multiply or diminish your talent — depending on how it’s trained.
The knowledge is available. It’s just not accessible.
Those places that do teach about the Mind often speak in esoteric or scientific theory requiring you to figure out for yourself how to apply it. Few places focus on simple, everyday applications for busy people.
What’s possible for you?
Your best work lies in wait for you.
Performing at your very best isn’t magic. But achieving it is far from guaranteed. Developing a Mind to Win builds your success, by design.
The Mind to Win Program
Who is the program for?
Mind to Win is designed for people who have bigger work to do — who are ready to contribute at a much higher level. You probably see something bigger is possible, and you know it will challenge you at many levels to deliver it. Delivering your stretch goals will stretch you. This is when your Mind to Win is most valuable. A Mind to Win amplifies your impact.
What is the program?
The program shows you how to APPLY the tools you need to create the habits of a Mind to Win. You will see the world through eyes that few people have developed. The program is a launching pad using the time-proven method of immersive learning:
- Hands-on learning and coaching in person with a group of high performers.
- Immerse yourself in two full days of highly interactive, challenging, and fun in-person training with the M2W creator, David Martin, and an intimate group of people who have big work to do.
- Learn frameworks and tools to understand exactly what is happening when you lose focus and power– and why.
- Learn to apply the tools that build your habits of a Mind to Win. Apply it to yourself and the key people in your world.
- Get coached on how this work will accelerate your specific goals.
- Design a path to amplify your impact.
- Preparation in advance to develop new eyes and build momentum before we gather.
- Invest two hours in yourself and walk into the Live Session with momentum.
- Learn the foundational frameworks that will focus your mind.
- Observe your Mind habits more clearly. Observe them in others.
- “See” how your Mind’s activity supports you and holds you back.
- Application and execution in your real world over time.
- Put the new frameworks and tools into practice when you return to your world.
- Build your focus, clarity, creativity, and resilience.
The way your Mind actually works will change in subtle ways that have a profound impact. Here are the bigger things you’ll experience:
- Calm under pressure: How does your brain work when you’re stressed and how to keep it at its best.
- Resilience: What are the specific things that throw you off center and how to bounce back rapidly.
- Building habits: How to self-generate the thinking and moves of elite performers with consistency.
- Help others succeed: How to help the people in your life play at their best under high pressure.
- Clear the head trash: How to quiet your negative self-talk and build a habit of power thought.
- X-ray vision: How to read a room quickly and know how to engage.
- Your practice plan: How to design a daily, weekly, and life plan to perpetually build a Mind to Win.
- Power: Access more energy, clarity, and power in situations where you once felt overwhelmed, discouraged, or lacking in confidence.
What else do you need to know?
Location: Cincinnati – The Genius Farm
Dates: Wednesday, March 14 (9 am – 5:30 pm) & Thursday, March 15 (9 am – 4 pm) plus pre-work and post-work
Fees*: $2900 ($400 early-bird discount brings the fee to $2500 if you register by March 1)
David Martin helps people create their “big next,” the exciting vision of the future you can see but don’t yet know how to create. For 21 years, he’s guided successful business owners and executives through their biggest leaps in performance. Many clients re-engage him each time they face their big next.
David believes he has the world’s best job – helping great people unleash their best. In the process of transforming their businesses, they transform the way they lead – and themselves. It’s a really good gig.
Clients have called him different things, but his favorites are “my secret weapon” and “bomb thrower.” He calls himself the Genius Farmer as he cultivates the light of your Genius.
David observed that the biggest leverage point or obstacle of “Genius” is the Mind. He created Mind to Win to give people easy access to the most important tools they need to live their big dreams.
Questions? Click here to email David Martin.
If you do the work in Mind to Win and don’t experience positive results, we’ll refund 100% of your fees. Of course, we expect you to do the work. Show us that you’ve done the work, and we’ll give you a refund immediately.