Your company has work to do. Big work.
You need your people to bring their very best.
You give them professional training, leadership training, technical training, communications training to make them stronger.
Building those skills is like upgrading their software. Very valuable.
But what about their Operating System?
Most people are running brand new software with an Operating System (OS) that is as old as they are.
What is their OS?
OS in humans is their mind – the mashup of mindset, attention, intentions, thoughts, unwritten rules, emotions, motives, habits, and instincts. They’re critical intangibles that dictate your success even though they’re difficult to see and measure.
Our OS dictates decisions and actions much more than conscious, rational thought does.
No matter how intelligent and well-trained you are, your Operating System determines how much of that intelligence you access and at what rate.
Intelligence is situational – the OS determines how your people access it
- When pressure gets intense – Will they be resilient or reactive?
- When facing intractable problems – Will they be creative or confounded?
- When the risk seems unbearable – Will they be confident or cowardly?
- When shiny objects appear – Will they be focused or fickle?
- When people attack their ideas – Will they engage them or enrage them?
Operating System is not the same as intelligence.
OS controls how much intelligence gets accessed and how fast, just like a computer’s operating system dictates how much you can leverage its software.
Your company’s OS is the collection of the best and worst of every employee.
To increase the capacity of your company, you can upgrade the OS of your people, starting with the key players with the greatest influence.
Is your company’s OS ready for the big demands you’re placing on it?
The Operating System is driven by habits. Usually, old habits.
The OS has been grooved into your nervous system by years of experience and emotions. It keeps operating the way it always has until someone consciously upgrades it.
As long as the business stays in in “business as usual” mode, your company’s current OS is sufficient.It’s when you need to radically amplify your throughput (speed x quantity) or your quality that the company OS becomes a limiter.
Software upgrades are easier.
Professional schools and skill-based training programs provide software upgrades. Software upgrades are easier to create. You can see them and measure them.
But where do you go to upgrade your people’s OS?
Very few places deliver OS upgrades.
The operating system runs invisibly in the background. How do you monitor and modify what you can’t see and measure?
How can you upgrade your OS?
Mind to Win: Upgrading Your Company’s OS
System upgrades – ready to download, constantly updated
Over 20 years of consulting and coaching leaders of rapidly advancing organizations, I saw a trend that no one was addressing.
My clients were trying to increase throughput and quality to improve customer satisfaction – needing to produce customer outcomes better, faster, and cheaper.
But it was during the execution of their strategies where things always crashed.
I repeatedly observed the same problem.
Smart, well-trained people were struggling to apply their best knowledge when the company needed to morph rapidly, the competition became great, or the pressure became intense.
Somehow, the intensity of the situation made their best people impotent to produce the results customers were demanding. They were bound by old thinking, rules, attitudes, instincts, and success strategies.
They didn’t suffer from a poor strategy or a lack of knowledge.
Their old individual and collective Operating System was unable to process and execute at the higher levels that were being demanded of them.
Out of necessity and curiosity, I voraciously studied this intangible topic and developed my expertise. No one called it an Operating System. They typically used academic or esoteric theories and practices that took tremendous time and effort to unravel.
Mind to Win was born.
After helping people address these same pain points over and over, I eventually distilled the ideas into the Mind to Win program so that leaders can learn how to upgrade their own OS, daily.
Your best people love to be stretched.
They seek challenge. They want to make a difference.
When anyone stretches, they need to stretch their OS to rise up to the new level. Mind to Win gives them quick and easy access to constant OS upgrades.
Mind to Win Details
In the Mind to Win program, you’ll learn:
- Operating System of High Performers. You’ll develop an Operating System that keeps you strong, clear, and at ease – no matter how high the stress is and no matter how badly you just failed.
- Power Habits & Patterns. You’ll recognize personal habits and patterns that are keeping you from playing at full power – habits you thought were helping you!
- Personal Power Drains & Resilience Moves. You’ll learn your own specific moves that undercut your power – and how to get back to full power faster than everyone else when you get knocked down.
- Power Tools.You’ll have power tools and power practices to apply every day until you die.
- Clarity, Productivity, & Ease. You’ll become more productive, more clear, and more at ease – even when things aren’t going as you want them to.
- Self-coaching. You’ll be able to coach yourself out of the funk and back to your best game
- Insight into others. You’ll also understand what’s happening for the people you care about (co-workers, boss, customers, spouse, family) when they’re being difficult or unproductive, so you can uplift and engage them.
Logistics for Mind to Win
- Five week sprint. The foundational program lasts five focused weeks. Each week has new content, application practices, and live group teaching from David – each builds on the previous.
- Week of September 19 kickoff.
- 100% virtual. Mind to Win is 100% virtual so you can learn and apply anywhere, any time. Videos, short articles, recordings, calls, online discussion boards.
- Access to the content 24/7.
- “Mind Game”. Five week sprint is followed by a bonus three week, structured “Mind Game” to help you accelerate your application.
- The Power Amplifier, pre-program, starts when registration opens August 22.
Extra things to help you learn this faster and forever
- “Mind Game”. Structured three weeks to help you accelerate your application, post program. We’ll gamify the Mind to Win practices for you to have fun burning the new habits into your nervous system. (Value $500)
- Bonus ticket. You’ll get a free admission to an optional, two-day training to practice and stretch further with David Martin in person October 26-27. (Value $2000)
- The Power Amplifier. A program that helps you to start making shifts, immediately. (Value $2000)
- Group Enrollment Bonus. When you enroll a team of 5 or more, David Martin will conduct two virtual training sessions to help you carry the OS back to work with you.
Cost: $1950 using the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT of $400 if you register before September 12. $2350 after September 12.
If you don’t experience positive results from Mind to Win, we will refund 100% of your fees. Show us that you’ve done the work and we’ll cut you a check for your full fee, pronto.
Who is the Mind to Win program for?
Your leaders might be ready for a Mind to Win program if
- They’re headed into big challenges and you need an extra edge.
- They should be having more success with your level of talent.
- They’re ready to step up (or they’re tired of getting in your their way).
- They aren’t bouncing back from setbacks as quickly as they want to.
- They want to be more clear and focused – especially when stress or distraction is high.
- They’re having “success” but they don’t feel satisfied with it.
Mind to Win is NOT for them if
- They value intellectual learning over real-world application.
- They don’t feel the commitment, now.
- Theywon’t practice what they’re learning. To experience the results, they have to do the work.
Questions? Contact David Martin.