Developing your Mind to Win to lead well when things aren’t going well.
Something’s changed in 2020 and it shows no signs of stopping.
People began to react to the peak stress differently in the last year. It’s subtle, but it’s had a very real effect on their ability to lead well when things aren’t going well. In reality, most people don’t notice when they’ve shifted.
To help you understand what’s changing, I shot a short training video to help you make sense of what’s happening so you can make the most powerful choices.
The video ends with an invitation to train with me in the thirty-fifth offering of Mind to Win (M2W35) program. If now’s a good time for you to strengthen your Resilience, to lead well even when things aren’t going well, please join us.
As you understand more clearly what’s happening in these unusual times, you’ll create more opportunities to build success for everyone around you, including yourself. This group of leaders in M2W35 wants to contribute and lead positive change, even as the challenges keep morphing and the stressors keep growing.
Want to join me in Mind to Win?
Want to learn more? Just keep reading.
Details of the M2W35 Program
Mind to run is a sprint of accelerated learning: February 1-March 5
A 35-day sprint to amplify your Resilience, especially for the new wave of stress, right now. Participants comment on how quickly they learn and change each week in this sprint format.
Learn, practice, and apply—on your timing in your learning style.
With Mind to Win, you will lead at your best even when the situation is at its worst because you’ll:
- Build your Resilience to worry and anxiety—this era’s destroyers of clarity and confidence
- Understand, predict, and manage your specific unconscious reactions to high stress
- Bounce back faster when you do get knocked down
- Become a more confident and clear leader who people turn to when things fall apart
- Show people around you how to become more Resilient during change and challenge
Customize how you participate in M2W35 to match your learning style:
If learning solo suits you best, these activities will amplify your Resilience.
- Training Videos. Short, direct, entertaining videos that share frameworks and tools. Delivered in weekly doses of 45–60 minutes total each week, viewed on your timing. The videos receive praise for how they make complex topics accessible and personally applicable.
- Practices. Focused daily practices (five minutes a day, Monday–Friday) to deepen your Resilience muscle memory. Rapidly building new skills one daily drip at a time.
- Weekly Insights Harvest. Short reflection questions, weekly, to help you capture your insights so you’ll carry them forward.
- Weekly Application Challenge. A short “stretch” activity to apply your new learning in your real-world situations. Application is what matters, not just theory.
If you also want to learn with others, join other bright people for:
- Weekly live “Jam Session.” Create our learning together in a live video call (one hour) with David and other students who are ready to actively learn. David provides coaching and answers questions from the group. This is the most popular part of the program because you’ll learn so much in just one hour.
- Partner interaction. Brief online chats about your insights with two other partners. Very quickly, you connect with interesting people who become your informal Yodas.
Investment in Your Resilience
$2500 (Discounted for early birds to $1250 through January 25th*)
*This steep discount is being offered only for this first public offering of M2W.
We’ll add you to the waiting list when we reach 50 participants.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed: If you aren’t fully satisfied with your results after two weeks, I’ll refund 100% of your investment. Just show me that you’ve done the work, and I’ll send your money back pronto.
Investment in Resilience.
Want to join me in Mind to Win?
Still have questions about the program?