I’m offering training exclusively for people leading big change into unknown territory.
- doing important work with the odds stacked against you,
- ruffling feathers and meeting resistance from others, and
- are committed to doing it, anyway, because you believe it’s the right thing to do.
The Program: Building Your Mind to Win
A 60-day (mostly virtual) accelerator program that helps you defy the odds and deliver the goods.
Develop the qualities you need to deliver under high stress: Clarity, Creativity, Confidence, and Boldness. Under stress, most people struggle to access those attributes.
How much of an impact are you having?
Are you challenging things in your market? In your company? On your team?
If you’re leading big change, you know the constant undercurrents that pull you:
- Should I put out today’s fires or focus on the critical, long-term issues?
- Is this goal as bad an idea as the critics say it is? What am I missing, here?
- Will this work even matter in the long run?
Doing meaningful work can be deeply satisfying . . . if you’re not swallowed up by the frustration and overwhelm that comes with the territory!!!
Every change is unique. The PROCESS of change is predictable.
- The bolder your goals are, the more you’ll feel like you’re standing alone.
- The bigger the change you’re leading, the bigger the opportunity to transform how you lead.
- Regardless of the magnitude of change, what’s going to happen to you is predictable.
Don’t make it harder than it is.
I’ll be teaching simple, profoundly effective frameworks and tools to help you lead boldly and have the impact you want to. They’ve proven effective for clients leading change in groups of 50 and 50,000.
You may be over your head, but you’re not out of your mind to believe you can do this . . . especially if you have a good map and know how to navigate this territory.
Building Your Mind to Win
A 60-day (mostly virtual) accelerator program that helps you defy the odds and deliver. Be Clear, Creative, Confident, and Bold in high stress. Learn a map for getting there more quickly and staying there.
What causes talented leaders to play below their abilities?
You see it all of the time: people have the talent but can’t deliver.
They show up distracted, defensive, discouraged, or overwhelmed. But successful challengers have learned how to override that wiring.
Diminished behavior under stress is predictable.
It’s biology, psychology, and sociology in action. if ignored, even the most brilliant business strategy will crumble under these forces. The bigger the stretch, the more likely it will happen.
This could happen to you, too.
You could follow a well-worn path toward failure and seem completely “normal.”
Or, you could map out your “mind to win” and create the impact that matters to you.
When you understand the terrain of high-risk and big change, you can deliver in spite of the odds.
Your success in this territory has less to do with outside circumstances than it appears.
It has far more to do with how you play YOUR game. How you lead. What foundations and routines you build. What do you do when the stress gets insane?
Mind to Win teaches you what will happen to you (and everyone) in high-risk situations and how to remain clear, creative, confident and bold by design.
In this two-month accelerator, you’ll learn to see beneath the surface of what’s happening in high-risk situations and understand how to lead yourself and others to habitual high performance.
Mapping the invisible and intangible.
You’ll begin by understanding the invisible undercurrents you experience in high-stress situations.
As you begin to see those invisible, predictable undercurrents and know how to respond, you’ll be able to lead your people to their best performance, also.
You’ll amplify talent and intelligence.
You’ll be able to eliminate months of delays from “change management” or confusion and resistance. When you amplify people’s intelligence and talent, they accelerate their own momentum and results.
The two-month Mind to Win program includes:
- Virtual learning — you can access all materials on your schedule as often as you want
- Two-day in-person accelerator session to actively apply frameworks and tools
- Live coaching from Master Coach, David Martin, applying Mind to Win technology to overcome your specific business challenges
- Short, daily activities and teaching boosters to help you make your Mind to Win a habit
- On-going teaching/consulting group video-conferences to help you take it back to the real world
- Laughter — because not taking it all too seriously is part of the secret sauce
What else do you need to know?
- Individuals: $1,950 ($300 early-bird discount brings the fee to $1650 if you register by October 3)
- Groups: $1,400 per person for 3 or more team members who enroll together
David Martin helps people create their “big next,” the exciting vision of the future you can see but don’t yet know how to create. For 21 years, he’s guided successful business owners and executives through their biggest leaps in performance. Many clients re-engage him each time they face their big next.
David believes he has the world’s best job – helping great people unleash their best. In the process of transforming their businesses, they transform the way they lead – and themselves.
Clients have called him different things, include “my secret weapon” and “bomb thrower.” He calls himself the Genius Farmer as he cultivates the light of your Genius.
David observed that the biggest leverage point or obstacle of “Genius” is the Mind. He created Mind to Win to give people easy access to the most important tools they need to live their big dreams.
Questions? Click here to email David Martin.
If you do the work in Mind to Win and don’t experience positive results, we’ll refund 100% of your fees. Of course, we expect you to do the work. Show us that you’ve done the work, and we’ll give you a refund immediately.