- We will never spam you nor give your personal info away to anybody.
- You’re in the driver’s seat: you control how and when we send you messages.
- Other users only see what you put in a comment or response to an article.
- We will never spam you.
- We will never disclose your information to anyone unless required by law.
- We do not sell, rent or share information about you. Period.
- We may set a cookie to your computer that helps us provide you a great experience.
- We collect analytical data such as your browser type, screen resolution, your last URL visited, the way you found us: all the standard information that is so common to collect using tools like Google Analytics. This information isn’t personally identifiable, and see principle #3 again.
Thanks for your concern, interest, and for taking the time to read this page. We care.